Sunday, September 26, 2010
Khloe Kardashian Preps for Lamar's Return to Work
Tending to her household needs, Khloe Kardashian made a grocery store pit stop at Gelson's market in Los Angeles, CA on Friday afternoon (September 24).
Staying fashionable in a black dress with a see through bottom, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star walked out with a bagful of goodies including food for hubby Lamar Odom and a copy of the new OK! magazine.
Also tending to her beautification needs, Khloe tweeted during the course of the day, "Mani/Pedi time with my Lam Lam and Rob LOL... I feel like I'm a living Three's Company"
Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian is already up this morning (September 25) getting ready to send Lamar off for the first day of the 2010-2011 NBA season, as she tweeted, "Morning tweets! What's every1 doing today? My hubby starts his Laker Season today. I feel like I'm sending him to his 1st day of school"
Labels:
Kardashian,
Khloe,
Lamars,
Preps,
Return
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment